Seattle Angel Conference X Announces 6 Finalists Competing for $150,000 PrizeAnnouncement from Seattle Angel Conference
Press Contact November 16, 2016 6:36pm EST
The November 16th Seattle Angel Conference, (SAC) an investor-led event startup competition connecting entrepreneurs and new angel investors, has named the six finalists for the Seattle Angel Conference X: Articentral, Invio, Multriply, Prolaera, Sprawly and WeedTraQR. Grand prize is a $150,000 investment.
Seattle, WA - Seattle Angel Conference, (SAC) an investor-led event startup competition connecting entrepreneurs and new angel investors, has named the 6 companies making it to the final competition for Seattle Angel Conference X. The finalists are Articentral, Invio, Multriply, Prolaera, Sprawly and WeedTraQR.Each one survived an exhaustive due diligence process lasting several months.The entrepreneurs will now have one last chance to make their case for the grand prize before an audience consisting of investors and tech leaders.Ultimately the winner will receive an investment of $150,000. Since 2012, the conference has trained over 200 first time angel investors, attracted over 650 companies and invested over 2 million dollars in 21 of them.
Below is a brief description for the finalists:
- Articentral- Helping small businesses list their handmade products on Etsy and Amazon Handmade with one click
- Invio- Mission to target and eliminate inefficiencies that blockade new medical innovations
- Multriply- Enabling the tourist travel industry to reserve and organize tours and events
- Prolaera- Continuing professional education for the 21st century
- Sprawly- Enables anyone to build interactive 360 choose-your-own-adventure style content with zero technical knowledge needed
- WeedTraQR- Marijuana traceability seed to sale from smartphone
Startup companies that are expanding rapidly into new markets need outside funding, and angel investors provide access to high-risk capital. SAC brings a collection of new and experienced angel investors, each putting up $5,500, creating a fund, which SAC expects will total $150,000.
Seattle Angel Conference X
Thursday November 17, 2016
About Seattle Angel Conference
Seattle Angel Conference is an experiential program to help new Angel Investors learn about how to be effective and successful investor.
Press ContactPam Abrahamsson
John Sechrest, Founder, Seattle Angel Conference, is available for press inquiries.