Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A device including a plurality of epitaxial chips is disclosed. An epitaxial chip can have one or more of a light source and a detector, where the detector can be configured to measure the optical properties of the light emitted by a...
Techniques to use an embedded passcode within an audio ringtone to establish a secure connection for arbitrary phone relay are described. The use of an embedded passcode enables encrypted ad-hoc connections for the relay of audio of an...
Apparatuses, systems, and methods for using an assistance information framework to perform fast carrier aggregation and dual connectivity configuration. A wireless device may provide assistance information for determining a carrier...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
September 30, 2020 1:26pm EDT … September 30, 2020 1:28pm EDT
September 30, 2020 9:12am EDT … September 30, 2020 9:20am EDT
September 30, 2020 9:08am EDT … September 30, 2020 9:11am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
With the recent transfer of custody of four defendants, the United States has successfully repatriated all Americans held by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) against whom criminal charges have been lodged for offenses relating to their...
United States Attorney W. Stephen Muldrow Announces Initiative To Combat Violence Against Women And Over...
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – In order to address the incidence of violent crimes against women, W. Stephen Muldrow, United States Attorney for the District of Puerto Rico, announced the creation of a working group comprised of state and...
Attorney General William P. Barr today directed the Federal Bureau of Prisons to schedule the execution of Orlando Cordia Hall, who was sentenced to death after kidnapping, raping, and murdering a 16-year-old girl in 1994.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.