Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Regulation FD Disclosure
Type: other Sold: $593,000
Offering: $98,108,244 Type: equity Sold: $96,256,372
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A method, client device and non-transitory computer readable storage medium for connecting to a virtual private network (VPN). A request to connect to a destination identified by a hostname is received from an application executed on the...
Temperature management systems for aerial vehicles may include heat pipes that are thermally connected to components that generate heat. The heat pipes may be routed through or adjacent to a propeller or propulsion airflow, or within or...
Frequency planning and hexagon pattern layouts of linear sub-mesh networks of a wireless mesh network for broadband connectivityJanuary 28, 2020 Utility Patent Grant (B1) Assignees: Amazon Technologies, Inc. Applicants: AMAZON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Inventors: Jungtao Liu
Network hardware devices are organized in a wireless mesh network (WMN) including a base station node (BSN) device connected to a tower in a geographic area and multiple home access node (HAN) relay devices located in a geographic area...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
January 28, 2020 9:10am EST … January 28, 2020 9:13am EST
January 28, 2020 12:22pm EST … January 28, 2020 12:26pm EST
January 27, 2020 9:18pm EST … January 28, 2020 2:02pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Court Enters Judgment That Significantly Modifies and Extends Consent Decree With Live Nation/Ticketmaster
The Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division announced on Dec. 19, 2019, that it would file a petition asking the court to clarify and extend by five and a half years the Final Judgment entered by the court in United States v....
Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim of the Justice Department's Antitrust Division today announced the appointment of Alexander Okuliar to serve as a Deputy Assistant Attorney General. He will be responsible for civil merger and...
A New Jersey man was sentenced Tuesday in federal court to conspiring with others to purchase, transport and sell more than 1,000 box turtles that were unlawfully collected from the state of Oklahoma, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.