Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 31.1 Certification Pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 13a-14(a) of Chief Executive Officer.
- 31.2 Certification Pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 13a-14(a) of Chief Financial Officer
Offering: $3,600,000 Type: equity Sold: $3,600,000
§ Non-Reliance, Audit, or Interim Review of Financial Statements
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A mounting assembly for electro-mechanically connecting an electrically-powered device to a structure includes a housing, a first printed circuit board, an adapter, and a second printed circuit board. The housing has a shape defining a...
A system and method is disclosed that includes receiving connectivity information from a plurality of client devices connect to a network associated with a plurality of base stations; storing the connectivity information in one or more...
The present disclosure provides systems and methods for modification (e.g., pruning, compression, quantization, etc.) of artificial neural networks based on estimations of the utility of network connections (also known as “edges”). In...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
August 16, 2019 8:13am EDT … August 16, 2019 8:17am EDT
August 16, 2019 1:49pm EDT … August 16, 2019 7:10pm EDT
August 15, 2019 8:25am EDT … August 15, 2019 8:30am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Unsealed Warrant and Forfeiture Complaint Seek Seizure of Oil Tanker “Grace 1” for Unlawful Use of U.S....
A seizure warrant and forfeiture complaint were unsealed today in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia alleging that Oil Tanker “Grace 1,” all petroleum aboard it and $995,000.00 are subject to forfeiture based on...
ATLANTA - Michael Miller and Melvin Goode Wentt have been sentenced for their roles in a bank fraud conspiracy involving seven defendants, over 80 fraudulently obtained auto loans, and $1.7 million in bank and credit union losses. Four...
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc., a federal government contractor located in Herndon, has agreed to pay $750,000 to settle civil fraud allegations that ManTech falsely represented that its principal manager...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.