Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Departure/Appointment/Compensation of Officers/Directors
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
- 4.1 Form of Warrant Agreement.
- 5.1 Opinion of Disclosure Law Group, a Professional Corporation
Type: other Sold: $30,915,510
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Methods, systems and apparatus for mitigating wireless connection degradation due to wireless chargingJune 2, 2020 Utility Patent Grant (B2) Assignees: Apple Inc. Applicants: APPLE INC. Inventors: Srinivasan Nimmala, Sethuraman Gurumoorthy, Vijay Venkataraman, …
Methods, systems and apparatus for a user equipment to mitigate interference in a wireless charging state. The user equipment may determine when the user equipment enters a wireless charging state and, when the user equipment enters the...
A device and method for throttling carrier aggregation (CA) in a device connected to a CA enabled network. The method includes determining that a carrier aggregation state of the device is enabled by a network component of a CA enabled...
The disclosed embodiments provide a charging system for a portable electronic device. The charging system includes a first bidirectional switching converter connected to a first power port of the portable electronic device, a low-voltage...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
June 1, 2020 11:22am EDT … June 1, 2020 11:26am EDT
June 1, 2020 11:58am EDT … June 1, 2020 12:01pm EDT
June 1, 2020 6:05pm EDT … June 2, 2020 12:45pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Attorney General William P. Barr released the following statement:
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – These have been difficult and challenging times over the past 10 weeks due first to a pervasive pandemic and now as a result of great societal unrest. We witnessed the harrowing and disturbing video images of the death...
A woman illegally residing in the United States pleaded guilty Monday in U.S. District Court for her involvement in a large scale heroin trafficking operation, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.