Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $25,927,500 Type: equity Sold: $25,927,500
Type: other Sold: $897,327,250
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Methods, apparatuses and computer readable media are described that determine a connection state between a mobile wireless device and a wireless network upon detection of an interruption of a connection between the mobile wireless device...
Systems and methods of controlling operation of a connection device associated with a modular computing system are disclosed. For instance, data indicative of a connection between a first connection device and a second connection device...
Connectors that are able to withstand force and are easy to manufacture. The connectors may include connecting portions that may move relative to other portions of the connectors to absorb force. The connectors may be designed to...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
October 20, 2017 8:32am EDT … October 20, 2017 8:38am EDT
October 20, 2017 8:30am EDT … October 20, 2017 8:34am EDT
October 20, 2017 8:26am EDT … October 20, 2017 8:34am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Florida Man Pleads Guilty to Hate Crime for Making Telephonic Threat to Shoot Congregants at the Islamic...
The Justice Department announced that Gerald Wallace, 35, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to threatening to shoot members of a mosque in Miami Gardens, Florida. Wallace pleaded guilty in the Southern District of Florida to one count of...
Suburban Chicago Man Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison for Attempting to Join Jabhat al-Nusrah in Syria
Abdella Ahmad Tounisi, 23, of Aurora, Illinois, was sentenced today to 15 years in prison, and a lifetime of supervised release, for attempting to travel overseas to Syria to join Jabhat al-Nusrah, a designated foreign terrorist...
Western Washington Organizations Receive more than $6.2 Million in Grants to Fight Domestic Abuse and...
The U.S. Department of Justice will provide more than $6.2 million in federal funds to a dozen western Washington entities working to combat domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking, announced U.S. Attorney Annette L. Hayes. The...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.