Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 10.10 FORM OF RESTRICTED SHARES AGREEMENT FOR THE 2018 INCENTIVE PLAN
- 14.1 AMENDED AND RESTATED CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS OF THE COMPANY
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets; § Regulation FD Disclosure
- 2.1 Intellectual Property Purchase Agreement and License, dated as of November 30, 2018, by and among the Company, Yalla Mediterranean, LLC, and Yalla Mediterranean Franchising Company, LLC.*
- 2.2 Master Transaction Agreement, dated as of November 30, 2018, by and among the Company, Yalla Mediterranean, LLC, and VPC SBIC, LP.*
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Embodiments are disclosed for a wearable computer with fitness machine connectivity for improved activity monitoring. In an embodiment, a method comprises: establishing, by a processor of a wireless device, a wireless communication...
COORDINATING COMPLEMENTARY NOTIFICATIONS ACROSS RELATED COMPUTING DEVICES CONNECTED TO A WIRELESS CHARGING APPARATUSDecember 6, 2018 Utility Patent Application (A1) Applicants: Apple Inc. Inventors: Brandon R. GARBUS, Christopher C. JENSEN, Alexei E. KOSUT
The embodiments set forth a technique for coordinating notifications across computing devices placed onto a wireless charging apparatus. According to some embodiments, the technique can involve the wireless charging apparatus (1)...
A night vision goggle adapter, the adapter includes a knob, a yoke, the yoke includes an attachment portion operably connected to a helmet mount, a spring operably placed between the knob and yoke, a shaft, the shaft includes a first end...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
December 10, 2018 10:16am EST … December 10, 2018 10:19am EST
December 7, 2018 11:21am EST … December 10, 2018 5:03pm EST
December 7, 2018 2:36pm EST … December 10, 2018 1:34pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Member of Quileute Tribe Sentenced to Six Years in Prison for Vehicle Assault on Tribal Police Officer
A 33-year-old member of the Quileute Tribe was sentenced last week in U.S. District Court in Tacoma to 6 years in prison for assaulting a federal officer and stealing a car on tribal land, announced U.S. Attorney Annette L. Hayes....
Former Non-Profit President Pleads Guilty to Scheme to Conceal Foreign Funding of 2013 Congressional Trip
The former president of a Texas-based non-profit pleaded guilty today for his role in a scheme to conceal the fact that a 2013 Congressional trip to Azerbaijan was funded by the Azerbaijan government.
A federal court in Florida sentenced Eugene Marotta, 49, to 46 months in prison, followed by two years of supervised release, for his role in a mail fraud scheme that victimized seniors and other vulnerable victims, the Department of...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.