Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Other Events
- 99.1 Press Release dated December 16, 2019.
- 99.2 GEMINI Presentation.
§ Results of Operations and Financial Condition
- 99.1 EXHIBIT 99.1 EARNINGS RELEASE FY 2019
§ Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
The present disclosure describes techniques and systems for handing over a connection of a user device, within a wireless network, based on qualities of downlink signals and qualities of uplink signals. These techniques and systems...
A computing system includes a circuit board assembly and multiple expansion cards connected to one another and also connected to the circuit board assembly. The connected expansion cards form a modular expansion card bus that allows the...
In general, in one aspect, the disclosure describes a Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Remote Access Server (RAS) to provide a communication channel between UPnP Remote Access Clients (RACs) connected thereto. The UPnP RAS maintains local...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
December 13, 2019 2:26pm EST … December 13, 2019 2:30pm EST
December 12, 2019 9:04am EST … December 12, 2019 9:09am EST
December 12, 2019 11:31am EST … December 12, 2019 4:57pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A man arrested for two carjackings in June pleaded guilty today in U.S. District Court, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.
An Alexandria, Virginia, tax lobbyist was sentenced to one year in prison today for willfully filing a false tax return, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E. Zuckerman of the Justice Department’s Tax Division...
A federal grand jury in Miami, Florida, yesterday returned a two-count indictment against Hialeah Police Department Officer Jesus Manuel Menocal Jr, 32, for depriving two women of their civil rights.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.