Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $3,000,000 Type: option Sold: $3,000,000
- 99.1 NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
§ Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities; § Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A storage gateway serves as an interface between processes on a customer network and a service provider. The storage gateway is located on-premise with the customer processes. To customer processes, it appears that data is stored...
Aspects are disclosed of an acoustically active coating. The coating is a porous coating having a thickness and including between 2% and 30% by mass of a binder and between 70% and 98% by mass of a zeolite. The coating comprises a...
The techniques, described herein, may enable a wireless telecommunication network to manage Mobility Management Entity (MME) overload scenarios by causing a Radio Access Network (RAN) node to temporarily bar certain User Equipment (UEs)...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
October 27, 2021 3:05pm EDT … October 27, 2021 5:18pm EDT
October 27, 2021 3:26pm EDT … October 27, 2021 3:31pm EDT
October 27, 2021 2:47pm EDT … October 27, 2021 2:49pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Terry Peck, 46, a former police officer with the Gary Police Department, was indicted today by a federal grand jury in Hammond, Indiana, for using excessive force against an arrestee.
MISSOULA--The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that during an arraignment on Oct. 14, Dora Sandra Gomez, also known as Bella Gomez, 64, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging her false information and...
Department of Justice Antitrust Division and Federal Trade Commission to Hold Workshop on Promoting...
The Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will jointly host a virtual public workshop on Dec. 6 and 7, to discuss efforts to promote competitive labor markets and worker mobility. The workshop will bring together...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.