Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Other Events
Offering: $50,000,000 Type: other Sold: $1,000,000
§ Delisting, Failure to Satisfy Listing Rule, or Transfer
- 99.1 Press Release dated April 21, 2017.
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Systems and methods for performing bit rate encoding are described. One of the methods includes receiving data indicating a change in a first connection speed that is associated with a first network. The change generates a second...
Methods and systems for improved efficiency when an inductive power transmitter associated with an inductive power transfer system experiences a low-load or no-load condition. More particularly, methods and systems for detecting when an...
An apparatus for data coding includes an encoder and a decoder. The encoder is configured to receive input data including one or more m-bit data groups that are associated with respective group indices, to generate a code word that...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
April 21, 2017 11:28am EDT … April 21, 2017 3:15pm EDT
April 21, 2017 9:11am EDT … April 21, 2017 3:02pm EDT
April 21, 2017 4:20pm EDT … April 21, 2017 4:33pm EDT
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.