Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 99.1 Press release
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation
- 99.1 THIRD AMENDMENT TO THE RECEIVABLES PURCHASE AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF APRIL 9, 2021
- 99.2 FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE RECEIVABLES FINANCING AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF APRIL 9, 2021
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A method for estimation of performance characteristics for transport control protocol includes sparsely sampling, at a middlebox, a plurality of packets from a transport control protocol (TCP) connection between a source endpoint and a...
Methods, systems, and apparatus for transporting workcells. In one aspect, a system includes a first fleet of AGVs that each include electro-mechanical interface that is adapted to (i) connect to or lift multiple different types of...
Methods, systems, and apparatus, for powering AC and DC loads in the event of a power failure. In one aspect, a system includes one or more DC loads that are powered by DC power, one or more AC loads that are powered by AC power, and an...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
April 12, 2021 5:54pm EDT … April 12, 2021 6:02pm EDT
April 12, 2021 8:25am EDT … April 12, 2021 10:36am EDT
April 12, 2021 5:27pm EDT … April 12, 2021 5:34pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
MISSOULA — A Jamaican national who crossed into Montana from Canada and was arrested with others near Whitefish after a 75-mile car case admitted to an immigration charge today, Acting U.S. Attorney Leif Johnson said.
SAVANNAH, GA: Two former soldiers have been indicted in U.S. District Court alleging a murder conspiracy after another soldier was found dead in his barracks room in June 2020.
Justice Department Files Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Owners and Managers of Rental Properties in...
The Justice Department announced today that it has filed a lawsuit against Allen and Heidi Woodcock, owners and managers of rental properties in Oil City, alleging sexual harassment and retaliation in violation of the Fair Housing Act.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.