Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 99.1 News Release International Game Technology PLC Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results, dated November 14, 2019
- 99.2 Presentation 2019 Third Quarter Results ended September 30, 2019, dated November 14, 2019
- 31.1 Certification of the Principal Executive Officer, Pursuant to Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.*
- 31.2 Certification of the Principal Financial Officer, Pursuant to Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.*
- 31.1 Certifications pursuant to Rule 13a-14 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 31.2 Certifications pursuant to Rule 13a-14 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
An electrical system for a vehicle may include a main power supply and a power supply controller electrically connected to the main power supply and configured to selectively electrically connect the main power supply to, and disconnect...
An accessory device may dynamically determine to transition a cellular connection between mobile-initiated communication only (MICO) mode and non-MICO mode based on a variety of factors. The accessory device may be configured to...
This application is directed to an electronic device that acts as a bridge between a remote system and one or more other electronic devices. For instance, the electronic device may establish a first network connection using one or more...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
November 13, 2019 12:49pm EST … November 13, 2019 12:59pm EST
November 13, 2019 3:13pm EST … November 13, 2019 3:15pm EST
November 13, 2019 3:11pm EST … November 13, 2019 3:13pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Representatives from the Office of International Affairs and the Judicial Attaché Office of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Criminal Division; the U.S. Department of State; and the Attorney General of the Republic of Colombia, Mr. Fabio...
A former senior U.S. Army civilian employee pleaded guilty yesterday to conspiracy to accept over $100,000 in bribes while serving as the director of the range at Hawaii’s Schofield Barracks and to a related firearms offense.
ABS Development Corporation Agrees to Pay $2.8 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations and to Waive...
The Department of Justice has announced that ABS Development Corporation (ABS) has agreed to pay $2.8 million and give up $16 million in potential administrative claims to settle allegations that it violated the False Claims Act by...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.