Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $3,000,000 Type: option Sold: $3,000,000
- 99.1 NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
§ Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities; § Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Embodiments of the current disclosure facilitate the creation of a wireless connection between a host device and an accessory device over a wireless medium. For instance, according to some embodiments, a method of connecting an accessory...
A master node (MN) that determines a manner of a protocol data unit (PDU) session to be served, wherein the manner of the PDU session includes a split PDU session between the MN and a secondary node (SN) or a whole PDU session served by...
METHODS, SYSTEMS, AND APPARATUS FOR PROVIDING COMPOSITE GRAPHICAL ASSISTANT INTERFACES FOR CONTROLLING CONNECTED DEVICESMay 19, 2022 Utility Patent Application (A1) Applicants: GOOGLE LLC Inventors: David Roy Schairer, Triona Butler, Cindy Tran, …
Methods, apparatus, systems, and computer-readable media are provided for tailoring composite graphical assistant interfaces for interacting with multiple different connected devices. The composite graphical assistant interfaces can be...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
May 20, 2022 5:36pm EDT … May 20, 2022 6:13pm EDT
May 20, 2022 12:05pm EDT … May 20, 2022 1:18pm EDT
May 18, 2022 2:06pm EDT … May 19, 2022 2:47pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
The Department of Justice today released the following statement from spokesman Anthony Coley:
Miami, Florida – A South Florida veteran (and self-proclaimed bodybuilder) who exaggerated his mental and physical impairments to increase the disability payments he received from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) pled guilty...
The Justice Department today announced the release of a guide to the state voting rules that apply after criminal convictions. This document is designed to help citizens who meet the age and residency requirements to understand how the...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.