Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Departure/Appointment/Compensation of Officers/Directors
§ Regulation FD Disclosure
- 99.1 Press Release of the Company, dated May 24, 2017, furnished under Item 7.01.
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation; § Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities
- 10.1 Securities Purchase Agreement
- 10.2 Form of Secured Convertible Promissory Note
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Apparatus and methods to evaluate connectivity between a primary device and a secondary device to support a connection for a real-time application to a remote device are disclosed. The primary device receives a connection request from...
A method for adaptive data connection retry by a wireless communication device is provided. The method can include detecting a failed attempt by the wireless communication device to establish a data connection for an application. The...
Disclosed are various embodiments for enhancing protection of privacy of purchaser contact details in connection with shipment of parcels. A shipping label can be generated that includes at least one contact detail that hides an actual...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
May 24, 2017 4:00pm EDT
May 24, 2017 2:38pm EDT … May 24, 2017 2:41pm EDT
May 24, 2017 8:25am EDT … May 24, 2017 8:51am EDT
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.