Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Other Events
- 99.1 Press release dated June 17, 2021.
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
§ Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Techniques and apparatuses are described for machine-learning architectures for simultaneous connection to multiple carriers. In implementations, a network entity determines at least one deep neural network (DNN) configuration for...
A user equipment includes a radio frequency (RF) modem configured to wirelessly communicate with at least one mobile network operator and a wireless local area network (WLAN) modem configured to wirelessly communicate with at least one...
An example method includes identifying, by a mobile computing device, short-range wireless communication signals that are associated with a vehicle computing system; determining, by the mobile computing device, based on the short-range...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
June 17, 2021 1:16pm EDT … June 17, 2021 1:20pm EDT
June 17, 2021 3:22pm EDT … June 17, 2021 6:19pm EDT
June 16, 2021 8:26am EDT … June 16, 2021 8:35am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
BILLINGS – A Billings man was sentenced today to 30 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release for selling a firearm while on state probation for previous felony convictions, Acting U.S. Attorney Leif M. Johnson...
A Tulsa man was sentenced today in federal court for sexually abusing a minor, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Clint Johnson.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that the following persons were arraigned or appeared this week before U.S. Magistrate judges on indictments handed down by the Grand Jury or on criminal complaints. The charging documents are merely...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.