Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Embodiments of the present disclosure describe methods, apparatuses, storage media, and systems for determining dynamic power sharing in a dual-uplink E-UTRA (Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access)—new radio dual connectivity...
Systems and techniques are provided for voice calling with a connected device that does not include a SIM card or telephone port. Outgoing audio data may be received at an embedded browser running on a connected device, may be sent using...
Embodiments of the present disclosure describe methods, apparatuses, storage media, and systems for measurement gap (MG) configuration in an E-UTRA (Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access)-New radio dual connectivity (EN-DC) network,...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
July 23, 2021 7:54pm EDT … July 23, 2021 7:59pm EDT
July 23, 2021 4:29pm EDT … July 23, 2021 6:04pm EDT
July 22, 2021 9:02am EDT … July 23, 2021 9:58pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A Texas resident pleaded guilty Thursday to filing a false individual income tax return.
A North Carolina return preparer was sentenced today to 15 months in prison for conspiring to defraud the IRS.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that the following persons were arraigned or appeared this week before U.S. Magistrate judges on indictments handed down by the Grand Jury or on criminal complaints. The charging documents are merely...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.