Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Departure/Appointment/Compensation of Officers/Directors
Offering: $2,500,000 Type: other Sold: $2,060,700
- 99.1 News Release dated January 22, 2021
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
From a stream management service, indications of transmissions of data records of a first data stream via a persistent network connection associated with a subscription are provided to a stream processing application. In response to...
A data warehouse system may include a connection pool manager. The connection pool manager may invoke a first client-provided function for rerouting a connection request from a first database to a second database based on a query that is...
Various components of an electronic device housing and methods for their assembly are disclosed. The housing can be formed by assembling and connecting two or more different sections together. The sections of the housing may be coupled...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
January 22, 2021 3:10pm EST … January 22, 2021 3:11pm EST
January 22, 2021 3:02pm EST … January 22, 2021 3:05pm EST
January 22, 2021 2:54pm EST … January 22, 2021 2:58pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that the following persons were arraigned or appeared this week before U.S. Magistrate judges on indictments handed down by the Grand Jury or on criminal complaints. The charging documents are merely...
BILLINGS –A former board member of the Montana Native Women’s Coalition admitted on Jan. 21 to stealing grant funds for unapproved travel to Las Vegas, Nevada, Acting U.S. Attorney Leif Johnson said today.
BILLINGS — A Billing man who admitted making grenades to blowup mailboxes and possessing a rifle after a felony conviction was sentenced today to five years and 10 months in prison and three years of supervised release, Acting U.S....
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.