Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation
Offering: $299,999 Type: equity Sold: $99,999
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Mobile devices such as cellular telephones are provided that communicate with wireless networks. Cellular telephone network equipment may communicate with a cellular telephone over a data connection. The cellular telephone may have an...
The present disclosure generally relates to techniques for managing a remote authorization to proceed with an action, such as creating a secure network connection. In some examples, a requesting device receives selection of one or more...
One embodiment provides for an electronic device comprising a first processor to execute a first operating system and a second processor to execute a second operating system. The second processor a set of input/output devices within the...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
September 20, 2019 9:10am EDT … September 20, 2019 7:10pm EDT
September 20, 2019 8:21am EDT … September 20, 2019 8:24am EDT
September 19, 2019 6:25pm EDT … September 20, 2019 11:07am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Department of Justice Antitrust Division Announces Agenda and Panelists for Joint Agency Workshop on...
The Department of Justice has released the agenda and list of participants for its public workshop on the role of antitrust enforcement in labor markets and promoting robust competition for the American worker. The workshop will be the...
On Thursday, a federal jury convicted Ira Lee Wilkins, 38, of Tulsa, for being a felon in possession of a Hi-Point C9 9 mm pistol and associated ammunition, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.
U.S. Attorney General William P. Barr has named U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox Vice Chair of the Attorney General’s Advisory Committee, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas announced today.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.