Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $50,000,000 Type: equity, other Sold: $50,000
§ Results of Operations and Financial Condition
- 99.1 Financial Results Press Release, dated December 12, 2017, issued by LRAD Corporation.
- 99.2 Transcript of conference call of LRAD Corporation held on December 12, 2017.
Type: other Sold: $125,000,000
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Methods and apparatus for interfaces to manage last-mile connectivity and dynamic reconfiguration for direct network peerings. A system may include a data center, endpoint routers and a connectivity coordinator. The coordinator...
A communication device (UE) conducting wired and/or wireless communications may issue service requests using zero-round-trip-time (zero-RTT) connectivity. The UE may obtain, prior to initiating an application, an address corresponding to...
An adjustable alarm indicator of an alarm application is described. The adjustable alarm indicator may be presented in connection with an alarm setting sequence. The adjustable alarm indicator may include a variable element having a...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
December 14, 2017 8:35am EST … December 14, 2017 8:58am EST
December 13, 2017 8:56am EST … December 13, 2017 9:07am EST
December 13, 2017 9:03am EST … December 13, 2017 9:18am EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A Raleigh, North Carolina Bloods gang member was sentenced today to 120 months in prison for racketeering and drug charges.
A Fayette County, West Virginia, business owner pleaded guilty today to failing to pay over employment taxes, announced Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General Stuart M. Goldberg of the Justice Department’s Tax Division and U.S....
A Louisiana tax return preparer was sentenced to seven years in prison today for filing fraudulent returns, announced Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General Stuart M. Goldberg of the Justice Department’s Tax Division and Acting U.S....
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.