Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Other Events
- 4.1 Class A(2021-1) Terms Document, dated as of May 14, 2021.
- 5.1 Legality opinion of Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A. with respect to BAseries Class A(2021-1) Notes.
§ Regulation FD Disclosure; § Other Events
§ Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders; § Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Methods and apparatus for partitioned private interconnects to provider networks are described. At least a portion of available bandwidth of a private physical interconnect between a provider network and a connectivity intermediary's...
Aspects are disclosed of an acoustically active coating. The coating is a highly porous coating having a thickness and including between 2% and 30% by mass of a binder and between 70% and 98% by mass of a zeolite. The coating comprises...
A system and method of identifying objects is provided. In one aspect, the system and method includes a hand-held device with a display, camera and processor. As the camera captures images and displays them on the display, the processor...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
May 14, 2021 10:40am EDT … May 14, 2021 3:14pm EDT
May 14, 2021 3:46pm EDT … May 14, 2021 4:11pm EDT
May 13, 2021 1:14pm EDT … May 13, 2021 2:05pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
On Friday, Acting U.S. Attorney Prerak Shah presented the 2021 United States Attorney’s Awards of Excellence, honoring law enforcement officers and agents who exceed the call of duty to keep their communities safe.
A Florida man was sentenced today to more than four years in prison for operating an investment scheme in which he used investor funds to repay other investors and misappropriated funds for himself.
A North Carolina businessman was sentenced today to three years in prison for tax fraud and illegal possession of a firearm.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.