Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement; § Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation
- 4.1 Promissory Note, issued to Infusionz, LLC on October 4, 2019 and effective as of October 4, 2019
- 4.2 Promissory Note, issued to Infusionz, LLC on October 4, 2019 and effective as of October 4, 2019
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Network hardware devices organized in a wireless mesh network (WMN) in which a home access node (HAN) device that includes a first set of radios, each of the first set of radios being coupled to a beam-steering antenna and each of the...
Techniques for connecting computer system entities to remotely located computer system resources by redirecting locators are described herein. A computer system entity that requests access to a computer system resource may first obtain...
An inductive power receiver, comprising: a receiving coil; a bridge circuit configured to connect to the receiving coil comprising: a first branch including a first semiconductor device; a second branch including a second semiconductor...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
October 15, 2019 3:29pm EDT … October 15, 2019 5:07pm EDT
October 15, 2019 9:13am EDT … October 15, 2019 9:15am EDT
October 15, 2019 8:37am EDT … October 15, 2019 8:52am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
The owner of a Cincinnati-area medical practice pleaded guilty today for illegally distributing opioids.
The Department of Justice announced today that it reached a settlement agreement with Marion County School District 103, aka Woodburn School District, a public school district that serves suburban and rural communities in Marion County,...
Two International Shipping Companies Pay $1.8 Million for Failing to Notify the Coast Guard of a Hazardous...
Two shipping companies incorporated in Liberia pled guilty today in federal court in Wilmington, Delaware, to failing to notify the U.S. Coast Guard of a hazardous condition on one if its vessels and to violating the Act to Prevent...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.