Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Type: other Sold: $0
§ Other Events; § Financial Statements and Exhibits
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation; § Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities
- 10.1 Convertible Loan Agreement dated as of June 15, 2018
- 10.2 Common Stock Purchase Warrant
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A connection manager manages connections for associated user devices by determining whether an incoming connection has been answered at a user device, and if so then generating and transmitting silencing commands to associated user...
Mobile devices such as cellular telephones are provided that communicate with wireless networks. Cellular telephone network equipment may communicate with a cellular telephone over a data connection. The cellular telephone may have an...
Apparatus and methods to communicate audio data from either an active wireless device or a requesting wireless device to one or more audio reproduction devices that are simultaneously communicatively coupled to both the active wireless...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
July 20, 2018 8:35am EDT … July 20, 2018 8:39am EDT
July 19, 2018 8:43am EDT … July 19, 2018 8:56am EDT
July 19, 2018 8:34am EDT … July 19, 2018 8:36am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
WASHINGTON - A federal grand jury returned an indictment on June 27, which was unsealed today, charging Hattiesburg, Mississippi certified public accountant Carl Nicholson with one count of conspiring to defraud the United States, four...
The Bureau of Justice Assistance Awards $1 Million to Support Law Enforcement Response to Santa Fe, Texas,...
The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) today awarded $1 million to the Texas Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, to pay overtime expenses for law enforcement officers who responded to the scene of the deadly shootings on...
Seventh Mississippi Real Estate Investor Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Rig Bids At Public Foreclosure...
Mississippi real estate investor Kimberly Foster became the seventh real estate investor to plead guilty in connection with the ongoing investigation into bid rigging at public real estate foreclosure auctions in Mississippi, the...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.