Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation
- 4.1 Indenture, dated as of September 21, 2018, among Carvana Co., each of the guarantors party thereto and U.S. Bank National Association, as trustee.
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities; § Regulation FD Disclosure
- 4.1 Form of Pre-Funded Warrant
- 4.2 Form of Series A Warrant
§ Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
An apparatus and methods are provided for automatically detecting and connecting to a Wi-Fi network. In these methods, a wireless device listens for beacons that are sent using a low-power wireless protocol. Once the wireless device...
Techniques are provided for presenting and dynamically updating a user interface that represents features/services associated with a service provider. For example, a user interface element associated with services offered by a service...
Described herein are apparatuses, systems and methods for enhancing short message service (“SMS”) over Internet protocol (“IP”). The methods including at, a user equipment (“UE”) connected to a network, receiving an indication from the...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
September 21, 2018 6:04pm EDT … September 21, 2018 6:53pm EDT
September 21, 2018 11:25am EDT … September 21, 2018 11:27am EDT
September 21, 2018 1:37pm EDT … September 21, 2018 1:39pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A resident of Colorado pleaded guilty yesterday in U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado to four counts of filing a false income tax return, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E. Zuckerman of the...
The United States filed a civil injunction suit seeking to bar Phillip Mott Harris II and his Florida-based business, 24/7 Tax Services, LLC from owning, operating, or franchising a tax return preparation business or preparing tax...
A Latvian “non-citizen,” meaning a citizen of the former USSR who resided in Riga, Latvia, was sentenced to 168 months in prison today for offenses related to his operation of “Scan4you,” an online counter antivirus service that helped...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.