Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 99.1 Press Release dated October 23, 2020: Akumin Inc. Announces Pricing of Offering of Senior Secured Notes
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Results of Operations and Financial Condition; § Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation; § Other Events
Offering: $1,999,997 Type: equity Sold: $1,574,998
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A system and method for automatically connecting an accessory with a host device are disclosed. The accessory may include a private key and a public key, wherein the public key is associated with an account. The same account may be...
Techniques for electronic devices to control a multipath transmission control protocol (MPTCP) connection. An MPTCP connection between two endpoints may be established. The MPTCP connection may include at least one MPTCP subflow. At...
This document describes techniques and apparatuses for handling radio resource control (RRC) cell group configuration. In implementations, a base station (120) receives a first radio resource control message that requests a connection...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
October 23, 2020 12:09pm EDT … October 23, 2020 5:02pm EDT
October 23, 2020 11:59am EDT … October 23, 2020 4:51pm EDT
October 23, 2020 11:43am EDT … October 23, 2020 4:39pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
RICHMOND, Va. – A Chesterfield man was sentenced today to 71 months in prison for being a previously convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
NEWPORT NEWS, Va. – A previously convicted felon was sentenced yesterday to two years in prison for the unlawful possession of a Glock semi-automatic handgun.
NORFOLK, Va. – A Virginia Beach woman pleaded guilty today to an internet-based loan scam that cheated approximately 1,700 victims out of over $1.2 million.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.