Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Embodiments of a system and method for dual connectivity for device to vehicle or vehicle to vehicle communication in a Wireless Network are generally described herein. In some embodiments, processing circuitry may determine a quality of...
Connectivity is enabled between a first and second isolated network using a virtual traffic hub that includes a decision master node responsible for determining a routing action for a packet received at the hub. At the hub, a...
Systems and methods are provided for pervasive connectivity for group based service (GBS) provisioning. In addition, or in other embodiments, groupcast services provisioning in 5G systems is described. An example apparatus for GBS...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
February 26, 2021 8:19am EST … February 26, 2021 8:23am EST
February 26, 2021 3:38pm EST … February 26, 2021 3:42pm EST
February 26, 2021 3:36pm EST … February 26, 2021 3:39pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Brian M. Boynton, Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department's Civil Division, released the following statement:
SENTENCING – ILDERALDO DEANDRE LIMA-MOSLEY
GREAT FALLS – A Harlem man who admitted to drinking and driving a four-wheeler when it crashed, killing his passenger on the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation, was sentenced on Thursday to 16 months in prison and to two years of supervised...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.