Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A computing resource service provider receives a request from a customer to establish a physical connection between a provider network device and a customer network device in a colocation center. Once the connection has been established,...
In some embodiments, a device for network connection selection may include a network connection selector configured to obtain historical connection information related to previous network connections utilized by a device. The historical...
A connectivity manager (CM) of a provider network selects, from a plurality of ERGs (edge resource groups), a particular ERG comprising an edge router and a network marker translation agent to be used for routing traffic between a...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
June 27, 2017 12:06pm EDT … June 27, 2017 1:22pm EDT
June 27, 2017 8:48am EDT … June 27, 2017 10:36am EDT
June 27, 2017 9:09am EDT … June 27, 2017 10:34am EDT
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.