Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 4.1 Description of the Registrant’s Securities Registered Pursuant to Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- 10.16 Form of Restricted Stock Units Agreement (Directors) (incorporated by reference to Exhibit 10.13 to the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016, filed with the SEC on March 15, 2017)
§ Creation of Financial or Off Balance Sheet Obligation
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
This document describes methods and devices for preventing inadvertent idle mode for a UE in multi-node connectivity with a master node and at least one secondary node. In an implementation, the UE includes first and second Media Access...
For paging user devices that are link budget limited (LBL), a base station transmits a special ID that is used by said devices to identify a paging frame and/or a paging occasion. When transmitting a paging message for an LBL device, the...
A mixed reality system that includes a device and a base station that communicate via a wireless connection The device may include sensors that collect information about the user's environment and about the user. The information...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
February 21, 2020 7:20pm EST … February 21, 2020 7:26pm EST
February 21, 2020 8:35am EST … February 21, 2020 1:23pm EST
February 21, 2020 4:39pm EST … February 21, 2020 4:43pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – A Woodbridge man was sentenced today to three years in prison and 15 years of supervised release for failing to register as a sex offender after traveling across state lines.
Memphis, TN – Constance Pritchett, 59, has pleaded guilty to the federal offense of depositing of refuse in navigable waters. U.S. Attorney D. Michael Dunavant announced the guilty plea today.
A federal grand jury in Denver, Colorado, returned an indictment yesterday charging Lawrence Martin Birk with failing to surrender to serve his sentence, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E. Zuckerman of the...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.