Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $3,000,000 Type: option Sold: $3,000,000
- 99.1 NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
§ Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities; § Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
The present disclosure is directed to systems and methods for determining a starting point of a measurement gap. For example, the present disclosure is directed to a user equipment (UE) that includes a memory and processor circuitry...
Various embodiments are generally directed to network slice selector (NSS). In one embodiment, for example, an evolved node B (cNB) may include a processor circuit, and an NSS for execution by the processor circuit to allocate a network...
A computer-implemented method when executed by data processing hardware of customer premises equipment installed at an exterior portion of a premises of a user causes the data processing hardware to perform operation. The operations...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
July 1, 2022 7:12pm EDT … July 1, 2022 7:27pm EDT
July 1, 2022 8:17am EDT … July 1, 2022 9:40am EDT
July 1, 2022 9:12am EDT … July 1, 2022 9:25am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
An Owasso man who drove under the influence of methamphetamine and caused a crash that killed another driver pleaded guilty in federal court, announced U.S. Attorney Clint Johnson.
A federal grand jury in New Orleans, Louisiana, returned an indictment charging a Louisiana man with seven counts of Possession of Animals in an Animal Fighting Venture.
Readout of Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco’s Meeting with the Retail Industry Leaders Association
Yesterday, Deputy Attorney General (DAG) Lisa O. Monaco met with a group of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) at the Retail Industry Leaders Association’s annual Washington, D.C., summit to discuss a host of issues impacting the industry...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.