Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 31.1 Certification of Chief Executive Officer as adopted pursuant to Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- 32.1 Certification of Chief Executive Officer as adopted pursuant to Section 906 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- 21.1 List of Subsidiaries of Buckeye Partners, L.P.
- 23.1 Consent of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Systems, methods, and non-transitory computer-readable storage media for performing a role swapping operation between a pair of non-tethered wireless ear buds after detecting a triggering event. Further, state information can be...
This relates to a method of sending data, such as documents, notifications, alerts, and messages, from a first wireless device to a second wireless device through a wireless connection, such as WiFi, when the limitations of Bluetooth...
METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR OBTAINING PAIR-WISE EPIPOLAR CONSTRAINTS AND SOLVING FOR PANORAMA POSE ON A MOBILE DEVICEFebruary 14, 2019 Utility Patent Application (A1) Applicants: Google LLC Inventors: Alan Sheridan, Scott Benjamin Satkin, Vivek Verma
Aspects of the disclosure generally relate to connecting panoramic images. One or more computing devices may load and display a first panoramic image captured at a first location and receive a selection of an area on the first panoramic...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
February 15, 2019 4:36pm EST … February 15, 2019 4:38pm EST
February 15, 2019 4:03pm EST … February 15, 2019 4:11pm EST
February 15, 2019 4:23pm EST … February 15, 2019 4:25pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A Nebraska man pleaded guilty today to producing child pornography in 2016, announced Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Joseph P. Kelly of the District of...
United States Announces Memorandum of Understanding Ensuring Compliance With Voter Registration Requirements
The Department of Justice today announced that it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the State of Connecticut through the Connecticut Secretary of the State to help ensure compliance with federal law regarding...
A Fresno, California man pleaded guilty today to using the internet to coerce and entice a minor into producing child pornography.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.