Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $14,391 Type: equity Sold: $14,391
- 21.1 Subsidiaries of the Company
- 31.1 Certification of the Principal Executive Officer pursuant to Rules 13a-14(a) and 15d-14(a) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as adopted pursuant to Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
§ Results of Operations and Financial Condition; § Delisting, Failure to Satisfy Listing Rule, or Transfer
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Techniques discussed herein can facilitate measurement gap configuration and/or determination of activation or deactivation delays for NR (New Radio) UEs (User Equipments). A first set of aspects can involve coordination of measurement...
At an action implementation layer of a virtual traffic hub, a packet is obtained from a first isolated network. A first action, generated at a decision making layer of the hub based on a first route table of the hub, is performed,...
Configuration operations to enable connectivity, using a virtual traffic hub, between a plurality of isolated networks including a first isolated network with a first private address range, are initiated. The hub includes a plurality of...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
August 11, 2020 5:37pm EDT … August 11, 2020 5:56pm EDT
August 11, 2020 3:55pm EDT … August 11, 2020 4:25pm EDT
August 11, 2020 2:17pm EDT … August 11, 2020 4:40pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Resignation of Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best
Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement in response to the resignation of Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best:
ALBUQUERQUE – Erich Deolax Riker, 44, of Portales, New Mexico, appeared in federal court Friday, August 7, for an arraignment on an indictment charging him with failure to register as a sex offender.
NORFOLK, Va. – A Chesapeake doctor pleaded guilty today to distribution of amphetamine.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.