Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 31.1 Certification of Chief Executive and Acting Financial Officer pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 13a-14 and 15d-14.
- 32 Certification of the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and Acting Chief Financial Officer, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. Section 1350 as Adopted Pursuant to Section 906 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Other Events
- 10.1 License to Assign between Laxton Properties Limited, Learning Tree International Limited, i2 Office Limited, Learning Tree International, Inc., as guarantor and O.C.S. Group Limited, as guarantor, dated August 15, 2017
Type: equity, other Sold: $74,799,045
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A case for a portable electronic device, the portable electronic device having a housing that carries a first magnetic element capable of forming a first magnetic circuit through the housing with a magnetic element external to the...
In some embodiments, a method includes receiving, at a voltage distribution circuit, a power enable signal. In response to the power enable signal, the voltage distribution circuit may connect a word line driver circuit to a bit-cell...
This disclosure relates to use of WLAN virtual interfaces. According to one embodiment, a wireless device may be capable of using a WLAN chipset for user initiated WLAN communication and for cellular offloading WLAN communication. A...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
August 18, 2017 11:46am EDT
August 18, 2017 8:51am EDT
August 18, 2017 3:22pm EDT … August 18, 2017 3:31pm EDT
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.