Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Type: other Sold: $299,272,845
Type: other Sold: $0
Offering: $30,000 Type: equity Sold: $30,000
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A connection publishing method for a distributed load balancer in which a router receives packets from at least one client and routes packet flows to multiple load balancer (LB) nodes, which in turn distribute the packet flows among...
A strain-sensitive structure includes two resistive structures connected in series and formed on one surface of a substrate. One resistive structure is formed with a first trace arranged in first trace pattern. The other resistive...
A transmitter device in an inductive energy transfer system includes a first transmitter coil operatively connected to a first resonant circuitry. A receiver device includes a first receiver coil operatively connected to a first resonant...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
November 19, 2018 2:08pm EST … November 19, 2018 6:23pm EST
November 19, 2018 3:09pm EST … November 19, 2018 3:19pm EST
November 16, 2018 2:37pm EST … November 19, 2018 12:22pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A Fort Worth Man was sentenced today to 10 years in prison for the May 2018 Hulen Mall arson, announced U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Erin Nealy Cox.
A federal court in Jackson, Mississippi, held that Kavivah Branson, aka Kavivah Bradley, has violated a permanent injunction entered against her on July 3, 2014, which barred her from preparing tax returns for others.
California Resident Pleads Guilty to Filing False Tax Returns Which Failed to Report Secret German and...
A Beverly Hills, California, resident pleaded guilty today to filing false tax returns which did not report his offshore accounts in Germany and Israel and did not report the income earned on those accounts, announced Principal Deputy...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.