Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $3,000,000 Type: option Sold: $3,000,000
- 99.1 NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
§ Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities; § Other Events
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Systems and methods of managing PNF connectivity are provided. A NM determines to add to or remove external connectivity from a PNF and transmits a NS update request to a NFVO that contains an identifier of the NS instance to be updated,...
An example method includes identifying, by a mobile computing device, short-range wireless communication signals that are associated with a vehicle computing system; determining, by the mobile computing device, based on the short-range...
A device providing inter-device call continuity facilitated by a wireless audio output device may include a processor configured to initiate, over a peer-to-peer connection with a second device, a communication session between the second...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
MISSOULA — A Kalispell woman who admitted to conspiring to traffic methamphetamine in the Flathead Valley after acknowledging she had planned to take possession of a two-pound package of the drug was sentenced today to five years in...
A former IRS employee was sentenced to 13 months in prison today following a guilty plea in March in which he admitted to filing false tax returns and providing fabricated records to the IRS in an attempt to obstruct an audit of those...
A federal grand jury in Miami, Florida, returned a six-count indictment on June 29, which was unsealed today, charging three individuals with robbing jewelry salespeople of millions of dollars’ worth of gems, other jewelry, and property.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.