Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A method includes identifying remote devices, at a host device, based on received signals that indicate locations and device types for the remote devices. The method also includes identifying visible devices in images of a location and...
Systems and methods to maintain a fleet of batteries may include a plurality of electrically connected batteries and a control system. For example, the connected batteries may be stored and connected via a cabinet or rack. The control...
A method for estimation of performance characteristics for transport control protocol includes sparsely sampling, at a middlebox, a plurality of packets from a transport control protocol (TCP) connection between a source endpoint and a...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
November 25, 2020 3:42pm EST … November 27, 2020 4:53pm EST
November 25, 2020 3:53pm EST … November 25, 2020 3:56pm EST
November 25, 2020 3:11pm EST … November 25, 2020 3:13pm EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
More than 700 Members Of Transnational Organized Crime Groups Arrested in Central America in U.S. Assisted...
Today, senior law enforcement officials from the United States, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras announced criminal charges in Central America against more than 700 members of transnational criminal organizations, primarily MS-13 and...
Mas De 700 Miembros De Grupos Criminales Transnacionalales Son Arrestados En Centro America En Operativo...
Oficiales principales de las agencias del orden público de los Estados Unidos, El Salvador, Guatemala y Honduras anunciaron hoy la radicación de imputaciones de más de 700 miembros de organizaciones criminales transnacionales,...
An Arizona man pleaded guilty this morning to conspiring with others to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute heroin and 500 grams or more of methamphetamine, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.