Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 99.1 Press release dated May 22, 2018 - Corporación América Airports S.A. announces 1Q18 YOY growth of 7.6% in passenger traffic and 10.5% in revenues.
§ Regulation FD Disclosure; § Other Events
- 99.1 Presentation Materials of Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT, Inc.
Type: equity, other Sold: $117,500,000
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
A method of streaming media may include opening a single connection between a client device and a media source; requesting a first media segment of a media stream corresponding to selected tier of a media title over the single...
Methods, systems, and apparatus include computer programs encoded on a computer-readable storage medium for providing content. A method includes: receiving a first request for an advertisement to be presented in a slot on a web resource...
An apparatus and methods are provided for automatically detecting and connecting to a Wi-Fi network. In these methods, a wireless device listens for beacons that are sent using a low-power wireless protocol. Once the wireless device...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
May 22, 2018 8:14am EDT … May 23, 2018 1:19pm EDT
May 22, 2018 8:54am EDT … May 23, 2018 12:08pm EDT
May 22, 2018 3:01pm EDT … May 23, 2018 3:42pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Following a two-week trial, a federal jury in Denver, Colorado, has convicted a California man of multiple charges for his role in an investment scheme in which he falsely told investors that he was a billionaire who could access certain...
GAINESVILLE, Ga. - Eduardo Estrada Medina, a/k/a Miguel Angel Donis-Gonzalez was sentenced to 20 years in prison for trafficking firearms and methamphetamine. Medina, a citizen of Guatemala, illegally re-entered the U.S. after being...
English Avenue drug dealer sentenced for selling heroin to minors and young adults and distributing fentanyl
ATLANTA - Derrick Douglas, a/k/a “Dre”, has been sentenced for conspiring to sell heroin to minors and young adults who traveled from North Georgia to the English Avenue community to purchase drugs. Douglas also sold fentanyl, a...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.