Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
- 21 Subsidiaries of the Company
- 23 12/1/2021 - 9/1/2026
- 10.12.3 Letter Agreement dated October 30, 2017 with Banc of America Leasing and Capital, LLC, together with Equipment Security Note dated November 10, 2017
- 21.1 Subsidiaries of the Registrant
- 21.1 Subsidiaries of Exela Technologies Inc.
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
This disclosure relates to techniques for dynamic selection of connection attempt throttling algorithms based on user context. According to some embodiments, a wireless device may monitor certain current conditions of the UE, such as...
Methods and apparatus for managing connections between multiple internal integrated circuits (ICs) of, for example, a high-speed internal device interface. Improved schemes for coordination of connection and disconnection events, and/or...
A wireless communication enabled device can establish a connection with a wireless communications network and can assign a network quality score to the wireless communications network based on one or more characteristics of the wireless...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
March 16, 2018 9:54pm EDT … March 16, 2018 11:08pm EDT
March 16, 2018 11:24am EDT … March 16, 2018 5:40pm EDT
March 16, 2018 3:04pm EDT … March 16, 2018 3:06pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Today, Ahmed Alahmedalabdaloklah, a Syrian national who had been living in Iraq, was convicted by a jury, following a six-week trial, of conspiring and supporting the 1920s Revolutionary Brigades, an insurgent group that planted...
A Pompano Beach, Florida, resident was sentenced today to 90 months in prison for filing fraudulent tax returns, wire fraud, and filing false monthly reports with the U.S. Probation Office announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney...
A Massachusetts temporary employment agency operator pleaded guilty today in Boston federal district court to willfully failing to collect and pay over employment taxes, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E....
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.