Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; § Changes in Control of Registrant; § Departure/Appointment/Compensation of Officers/Directors
Type: equity Sold: $0
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Technology is described for migrating connections for Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Data packets may be received from an IoT device for forwarding to a first physical host in a computing service environment. A determination to...
In general, techniques are disclosed for providing short circuit protection to a battery pack having a number of battery cells, at least some of which are connected in parallel. Short circuit protection is provided by using pairs of...
This disclosure relates to techniques for dynamic selection of connection attempt throttling algorithms based on user context. According to some embodiments, a wireless device may monitor certain current conditions of the UE, such as...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
July 16, 2019 8:26am EDT … July 16, 2019 8:40am EDT
July 15, 2019 1:53pm EDT … July 15, 2019 1:58pm EDT
July 15, 2019 4:48pm EDT … July 15, 2019 7:29pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
Michigan Defendant Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Defraud the IRS and Steal From an Organization Receiving...
A Boca Raton, Florida, resident pleaded guilty today in Flint, Michigan, to conspiring to impede the lawful functions of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and conspiring to steal from an organization receiving federal funds, announced...
SAVANNAH, GA: Two Georgia pharmacists have been charged after separate federal investigations involving fraud and diversion of drugs to non-patients.
TULSA, Okla. – Three individuals were sentenced this week in U.S. District Court for crimes associated with stealing money, gift cards and credit cards from the mail, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.