Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
Offering: $3,500,000 Type: equity Sold: $0
Offering: $2,500,020 Type: equity Sold: $125,001
§ Departure/Appointment/Compensation of Officers/Directors
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
User attribute data associated with a user may be used to resolve unresolved entities in connection with the performance of computer-based actions, e.g., actions resulting from action queries generated based at least in part on content...
Micro LED and microdriver chip integration schemes are described. In an embodiment a microdriver chip includes a plurality of trenches formed in a bottom surface of the microdriver chip, with each trench surrounding a conductive stud...
The various embodiments described herein include methods, devices, and systems for presenting video feeds in a user interface. In one aspect, a method includes: (1) receiving a request to execute an application for communicating with a...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
April 22, 2019 9:12am EDT … April 22, 2019 9:37am EDT
April 19, 2019 12:01pm EDT … April 19, 2019 12:10pm EDT
April 18, 2019 3:35pm EDT … April 18, 2019 3:38pm EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
The Department of Justice announced today that a former Tallassee Police investigator, Brandon Smirnoff, 27, pleaded guilty to assaulting a handcuffed, 24-year-old man.
Fifth Defendant Pleads Guilty to Laundering Millions of Dollars of Hard Narcotics Proceeds for Sinaloa Cartel
A Culiacan, Mexico man pleaded guilty to international money laundering in connection with his operation of a currency exchange house that received the proceeds of multi-kilogram quantities of cocaine, methamphetamine and heroin smuggled...
WAYCROSS DIVISION, GA.: Two men have pled guilty to conspiring to distribute large amounts of methamphetamine from Atlanta and throughout the Southern District of Georgia.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.