Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
§ Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders
- 1.1 Articles of Association.
- 31.1 Rule 13a-14(a) Certification of the Chief Executive and Financial Officer
- 32.1 Section 1350 Certification of Chief Executive and Financial Officer
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
Features are disclosed for sharing network connections among client devices. A client device may connect to an intermediary system and request content from content provider. The intermediary system may, in addition to opening a...
ARCHITECTURE FOR A HUB CONFIGURED TO CONTROL A SECOND DEVICE WHILE A CONNECTION TO A REMOTE SYSTEM IS UNAVAILABLEJune 13, 2019 Utility Patent Application (A1) Applicants: Amazon Technologies, Inc. Inventors: MARK ARAN AIKEN, STANISLAW IGNACY PASKO, OLUSANYA TEMITOPE SOYANNWO, …
A hub is configured to provide voice control without assistance from a remote system, which allows the hub to provide a user with the ability to control second devices in an environment by issuing voice commands, even when the hub is...
A processor identifies keypoints on a hand in a two-dimensional image that is captured by a camera. A three-dimensional pose of the hand is determined using locations of the keypoints to access lookup tables (LUTs) that represent...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
June 14, 2019 6:56pm EDT … June 14, 2019 8:04pm EDT
June 14, 2019 3:29pm EDT … June 14, 2019 3:30pm EDT
June 14, 2019 8:33am EDT … June 14, 2019 8:35am EDT
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
A Dallas area sex trafficker was sentenced today to 11 years in federal prison and ordered to pay his victim nearly $333,000, announced U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Erin Nealy Cox.
The owner of a chiropractic business pleaded guilty today to tax evasion, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E. Zuckerman of the Justice Department’s Tax Division.
A Project Safe Neighborhoods - Amarillo Taskforce arrested four defendants while executing search warrants at two North Heights area crack houses, announced U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Erin Nealy Cox.
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.