Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
See a complete list of available courts.
Public, private (for journalists only), or exclusive stories offered by News Maker users; using one of the following templates:
- Media Alerts
- Real-time structured and full-text indexing for search.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company (currently, SEC only).
- Filtering by geographic location of companies—by state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently, SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.