Sqoop continuously collects and indexes documents from the following U.S. government and exclusive sources.
US Securities and Exchange Commission filings as they are published, with support for 57 of the most important original and amended form types:
- Insiders (3, 4, 5)
- Events (8-K, 6-K)
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K)
- Proxies (*14A)
- Offerings (D)
- Registrations (S-*, F-*)
- Ownership (SC 13D/13G)
USPTO Patent Applications and Grants as they are published, including the following kinds:
- Utility Applications (A*)
- Utility Grants (B*)
- Design Patents (S*)
- Plant Patents (P*)
- Reissues (E*)
Recent sample utility patent applications or grants:
After detecting an access-intent operation, an electronic device establishes a connection with a second electronic device using a communication protocol. The electronic devices exchange identifiers, and the second electronic device...
A device, system, and method uses a high power mode for a cellular connection. The method is performed at a device that is configured to establish a network connection to a network. The method includes detecting a number of at least one...
Various components of an electronic device housing and methods for their assembly are disclosed. The housing can be formed by assembling and connecting two or more different sections together. The sections of the housing may be coupled...
U.S. federal court docket and entry metadata as provided by PACER for:
- Federal District Courts
- Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Circuit Courts of Appeals (Partial)
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
January 17, 2019 4:31pm EST … January 17, 2019 4:45pm EST
January 17, 2019 3:16pm EST … January 17, 2019 3:22pm EST
January 17, 2019 8:48am EST … January 17, 2019 9:28am EST
Press releases and other publications from various U.S. federal enforcement agencies:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAO)
Recent sample releases:
U.S. Attorney Brian T. Moran became the chief federal law enforcement officer in the Western District of Washington today, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate. U.S. Attorney Moran will lead the office of 76 attorneys and 67...
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP has entered into a settlement agreement with the Department of Justice, resolving its liability for violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), announced Assistant Attorney General...
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Issues Memo to U.S. Attorneys on the Recently Published OLC Opinion...
In the January 15, 2019 memorandum to all U.S. Attorneys, the Deputy Attorney General set a 90-day grace period on implementing the Office of Legal Counsel's (OLC) new opinion during which federal prosecutors should not apply the Wire...
- Low latency structured and free text indexing for search.
- New query language including phrase and boolean operators.
- Filtering by patent kinds, SEC form types, and court types as listed above.
- Filtering by company or the Standard Industry Classification (currently SEC only).
- Filtering by companies within a geographic area—state, or lat°/lon° and range (currently SEC only). See also: Metropolitan Areas.
- Subscribe to searches, using any of the above search features and we will send you email alerts when new matching documents are published.
- Set a Docket Watch on any court docket to receive an alert whenever new docket entries are published.
- Set the maximum number of alert emails to receive per day on any search or docket watch.